February 13, 2008

Part 4: Photography (Final)

"QEII, Penang, Not Really a Happening Place"
"My Shot of the Moon"
"My Night Photograhy at Hello Kitty Lantern Festival"

Finally, i've come to the end of my 4 part entries: Happiness, Celebration, People, and now Photography. Over the year of 2007, i've embarked seriously on photography and i'm sure some of you have notice that i've taken more than just abstract photography (which is my favourite). In the year of 2007, i've invested on a 55-200mm VR lense, which takes superb photos, bought 2 new batteries (after the original died when i want to use it on my Cameron Trip 1, 2), bought a Crumpler 6 million bag for my gears. and lately before CNY, i ordered a Nikon D300, YES, i'm finally going to own a very professional dslr soon, (of course that will be before the D3)

Final Verdict: With the D300 in my hands soon, i'll be emabrking on serious photography....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home