February 13, 2008

Part 1: Happiness

I thought it would be easy for me to just chunk in photos of what i've been up to for the past 4 months. But, if you know me well, i'm those who can resist on writing if i'm given the chance. I'll be posting the next few entries based on titles so that all of you can catch up on my happenings

"Chiew Yen & (Forgot the Groom's Name) Day, Penang: Chiew Yen is a Colleague of Mine"
"Han Wei & Chin Lee's Day, Taiping: Han Wei is also a Colleague. I was the Part Time Photographer for His 'Lim Teh' Session
"Daniel & Anjuna's Day, Ipoh: Anjuna is One of My Closest Buddy, Known Her for More than 10 Years"
"Saw Yean & (Forgot the Groom's Name) Day, Parit Buntar: Saw Yean is One of the 'KKC' Group in My Workplace. (KKC is Kong Kam Club, NOT KU KU Chiow)"
"Teng & Fiona's Day, KL: Fiona, One of My Best Pal in University Years"
As you can see, i've been travelling places most of the time attending dinners. Lets talk about the photos, i've attended 7 wedding dinners and it cost me a BOMB, friends please stop getting yourself commited or else i'll have problem mending the hole in my jeans.
5/7 photos are in this entry, the 6th wedding is missing because i do not know the couple and for the 7th wedding: Ivan & Goon, i'll dedicate a special entry for them after i've finish updating all my stuff .
Final Verdict: I donated more than RM600 for these 7 dinners, (I said more because that do not even include parking ticket, petrol, my time, car maintenance...etc) hmm, come to think of it, kinda resonable right, because for that amount of money, i can't even get anything to upgrade on my DSLR besides 4 pcs of batteries, and hell yeah i need more batteries. OK, i'm infected by the islander disease: KIAMSIAP!!!! (BTW, Ang Pow for Weddings are much more cheaper in northern region)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home