September 11, 2009

Random Update

I'll be having this new posting where i'll name it Random Update where i'll post misc photos taken by me whenever i'm on the go. Well, don't expect superb quality photos as most of the photos will be taken using my Sony Ericsson Cybershot K800i (Sounds so great, but it's just a bloody hanphone with camera)
Willian & Murni move away, i found a better place serving jumbo juice in JUG, yes JUG instead of the large mug that is normally served at mamak. Venue: The Metro, Ipoh Garden East (I was the lucky one served with jug as they ran out of big mugs btw)
Nasi Lemak Liverpool, one of the famous joint in Penang, finally tried it though it's located near my place. Normal stuff, plus the pandan leaves used on my pack smells like crap
Singapore registered subaru with airbrush motive all over the body. This portion is interesting, there are 2 wolves which looks exatly like the two chap inside the car, muahahaha
Talk about this, hmm, you know who you are, com eon, get up and start baking, your powder is taking up my space and it's an unused inventory to me. So, when can i have this make into the real thing?

1 Comments:

Blogger Jimmy Ang said...

FOOD! OMG ORGASM!

19:42  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home