July 03, 2009

Burfday 2009

My birthday this year had been a great one, thanx for all the wishes. SMS dropped this year thanx to Facebook. I was wondering how come no one text me, then when i opened my FB, crap, all the messages were there. Times are so bad meh! few cents also wanna save, hahaha. I also have a topic speacially opened for me from SCM to wish me, thanx guys, Swift ROCKS!

Since working in Penang, i have joined a few membership from various brands. The most significant would be Braun Buffel, every year they will give me a bithday gift and this year they were kind enough to give me a bigger one. A shoe case made of leather, goodness, all these while my shoe bags were just canvas type, this is gonna be great, hahaha. (I'm glad my dear fought the renewal for me this year, hahahaha, she argues, i become the middle person.....)

I decided to pamper myself by buying a pair of classic shoes from adidas. Damn, their shoes are still bloody not comfortable to wear. (Well, i need this pair of shoes for work since my Nike can't stand me anymore and decided to peel off on its own).

Yeah, another membership of mine would be Haagan Dazs. Have been with them since the day i work in Penang, so their usual birthday gift was 20% off. So, with this, i had to treat few person and i decided to try their Chocolate Jouney which i've changed to not so chocolate as you can see below. Talking about this, my Swensens membership is gonna expire soon. I'm not going to lose this as it gives me super duper good deals.

Besides all of the above, other happenings would be my early birthday treat at Sire Museum, an over rated diner i would say. The best thing was we saw a local production having some shooting. Then on birthday itself, i managed to get a few colleagues to hang out after work at McD Auto City, thanx guys. Then i also had a treat from my department at Bkt Tambun, thanx and finally i know that my boss is cool and have balls, BRAVO. I was also treated to TGIF in an instant right after i wrote on my wall at FB that i wanted TGIF, DAMN, should have written Ferringhi Grill, hahaha. Actually a week before i was treated by my buddies in Ipoh too, nearly forgot that.
Anyway, i had a great one this year and i hope all of you celebrating out there will have a great one too. My celebration is still not over, i still have people owing me present and treat...hahaha. Also, i've bought myself another present today (since no one gives me present), will blog about it later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home