July 16, 2009

BD: Pussy!

Two weekends ago, a pussy ran out to the road while i was taking a corner. So what did i do to get the casualty above?

  1. Took a corner from the main road
  2. Saw a cat on left shoulder of the road
  3. Blonde pussy decided to try its luck by running over
  4. Stomped my brake
  5. 'THUD'
  6. Look at my right side mirror: NOTHING!
  7. Fuck, is it stucked under my car since there's nothing on the road behind me?
  8. Stopped my car
  9. Got out
  10. Look at my bumper, no blood, nothing
  11. Look under the car, nothing
  12. 'PUZZLED'
  13. Went into the car & drove home
  14. Popped open the hood
  15. No pussy in the engine bay: Thank God
  16. Look at the bumper again
  17. Saw few strands of fur
  18. FUCK, paint crack
Well, that's what happened overall, i hope the cat still survive

1 Comments:

Blogger Koh said...

cat got nine lifes.... so no worries...

08:21  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home