June 05, 2009

My Latest Crave!

I'm a weird person when it comes to food. Don't ask me why. I go, eat, get full and sleep.

I don't eat mandarin orange (yes, i'm a chinese). So every year when it's near CNY the whole office will have these oranges all over but i decline them all. I don't eat pomelo as well. Dun ask me why coz i've never tasted mandarin orange and pomelo before. They just do not interest me.

There are other stuff that i don't eat, like chicken leg (which is bloody disgusting, imagine licking people's feet), 'spare parts', stuff which have weird color:- purple.

Somehow, when i started working in Penang, i've crave for 3 items. First will be ladies finger, then steam pork rib from the dim sum and recently 'vade' which is my version of indian doughnuts

The next time you drop by any mamak, be sure to get one and try. Choose the one which looks crunchy and you'll know how i feel. These 'vades' have been my breakfast together with toast for the week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home