June 05, 2009

BD: SCM Convoy to Ipoh/ Kuala Kangsar

This is really a BD post i would say, all the members had already featured right after the trip. I wanted to revived the blog then, but i was too lazy.

Since owning the Swift, i join Swift Club Malaysia too and got to know a bunch of great Penang swifters (that's what swift owners are call though we can't fly but we drive as though we fly.)

My first outing or convoy was to Ipoh for breakfast with the Ipoh swifters, then off to Gunung Lang for a boat ride, then up to Kuala Kangsar for more shooting and finally back Penang for dinner.

It was a great outing and i'm looking forward to the next one, now that we have more members. I'm happy i chose my ride with my feeling and not masses.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home