June 30, 2008

So Far My Biggest Decision! (Part 1)

Over the weekend in Ipoh, i made a BIG decision that might change my lifestyle for the next couple of years.

I've been discussing about this for sometime and finally after the right deal, i did it and now i'll have to wait for it and hopefully will not have to worry about it.

"You Should Have Guess What's It By Now"

I've never done this before but i guess it will be great to at least let me have some responsibilities.

Here, i have to thank my family especially mum and dad, wf, and an uncle whom we always approach him when he have such dilemma.

Final Verdict: No, i'm not getting married yet, fortunately (oopps). I'll be posting more entry on this from time to time until the big day itself

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home