June 27, 2008

My 2nd Home!

Just want to show you where i spend my 9 hours everyday and 44 hours a week at. Below is my room at my workplace, quite new since i only moved in after CNY this year after being homeless for more than 1/2 a year.

OK, more about the functions of this room, which is call Media Room. It's a library, yes, a mini library, a control server for the company's plasma visual display systems, my desktop, company's archive and also server for uploading to the company's HR web. It is also equip with multimedia support that can cater to all staff at anytime.

"The First PC on the Left is Where i Work"
"Behind is Where the Archive & Library"
"That's The Entrance"
"More Books"
Not forgetting, this is also a recording room, yes, if you see properly the glass panels are double layer and the room is padded with 3 layers of sound insulation materials on the roof, and the three sides of the walls. It's also the only room that has down lights besides the GM's room, hehehe, What else... hmmmm, on yeah, it also has 2 air conds and blinds
Final Verdict: It's also known as Air Asia Ticketing Counter to all staff and the best of all, i'm the only one sitting in this room, no one else but me and myself...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home