February 13, 2008

Lvin's Back.....

"Pose, Inspired by a Buddy's Wedding Photo"

I’m back after more than 4 months missing in action. Thanx to those who still drop by my site every now and then though I’ve not been updating anything.

Forget about the past as I do not want to mention why I had been missing for so long.

And yeah, before I forget, today I’m actually on leave, yeah still on leave but I’m already back in Penang. Which basically means, after more than 2 years of working, this is the first time I’m taking one day off for no purpose, chilling inside my room. OK, I admit, I purposely take one day off just to revive this blog.

Final Verdict: I’ll be uploading series of photos from the past 4 months so that you and I can catch up….GONG XI 'RAT' CAI, Be Sure to Sniff Every Opportunity in front of YOU...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home