September 21, 2007

ITS FRIDAY!

Yes, somehow, its Friday again, this is the only day of the week that excites me much. I get off from work at 4pm, I somehow (if lucky enough) will avoid the bridge jam, I get home early, get to watch my usual TVB series. Isn't it wonderful....

OK enough of me ranting, Ujin was asking me to "UPDATE YOUR BLOG lah" yesterday, so as a good blogger, i obey my readers' (or should it be reader's) request. I know i've been missing in action for almost a month. Well, that's my style, once i blog, you'll see me everyday, when i stop, then you can travel to China by ship and you'll see my new entry.

Last month, i've been to a few mamaks which offers great roti tisu. (Roti Tisu is a type of Malaysian Thin Pancake which looks like tissue). Normally, the tisu i've eaten most probably comes in the height of a 1.5L mineral bottle, but the one i went recently is twice the height and require two plates to support. Below are two examples of how Roti Tisu looks like. I've outlined it in red.

"Ching Eei was "SATISFIED" with the HUGE, THIN, & LONG Tisu"
"That's Another One, They Named it Roti Komtar, CW acting Paiseh"

Then, last week, i went to some so called Charity Sale. Well i'll just call it a "KiamSiap Charity". It was raining like there's no tomorrow, people were everywhere all over the place on a one way street which was converted into temporary stalls for the sale. Foods were freaking expensive (as usual).

"Wet & Messy"
"Pity the Shops which Houses Joints like Haagan Dazs, Coffee Bean...."

Final Verdict: That's all for now, will update you soon, once i get back from Ipoh... Ta Ta!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home