August 23, 2007

What a Day!

"That's the spot where the screw was 'screwed' onto my doughnut"

Got down from my car this morning at work, as usual, made my round check on my car (i'm a pathetic) to see if there's anything wrong and to my surprise, found a screw lodged onto my front tyre. Took time off and got it patched up.

"Personally i think this shot was done nicely, great lighting"

Then went to 'snake' around for petrol then rewarded myself with a RM1.50 hot dog, well that's cheap if you compare to those selling at 1901. Then went shopping at the employee store and bought about RM100 worth of toys... (DAMN, my company is in a way stealing my money by enticing me)

"I just realized after all these years of eating Mcd that on the brown paper bag, it features up rising sportsmen, I bet you didn't notice that"
And talking about tonight, i was left alone at home, so i have to 'eat' myself and as usual Mcd will be my choice when i have to deal with dinner myself, Big Mac set and this time added the nuggets as well, Yummy, I'm Lovin It.
Final Verdict: Bad morning, but i managed to made it up.

1 Comments:

Blogger UjinYee said...

elloo, what software did u use to put the text onto your photos? i can't find a suitable unit to do that.

21:14  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home