August 08, 2007

Additional Gadget!

"Weighing at More than 20+ KG, This Unit is Heavy"
"My New 20" Wide Screen on the Left and My Existing 19" on the Right"
"Old & New, See the Differences in Them, They are Tall and Heavy""My Desk, Just Re-layout this Morning, Pardon the Dirty Floor"

Finally, my awaited workstation is here after a long wait joining my exisiting 1 year old +unit. Weighing more than my niece, it took me a trolley and 2 person to carry this new baby of mine. If you see properly, you'll be able to see that there's a steel bracket at the bottom to support this unit in case it not properly placed to prevent it from falling aside.

Final Verdict: Will update you once the whole system is in place. It will be a fun week for me, anxiously awaiting the setting up of this entire system...... Com on guys, i'm getting restless

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home