August 09, 2007

Must Remember Today!

"Learning English is Easy as ABC"
"Sexy isin't it"

Somehow, it just feels good when you see your work being display and viewed by others. In this case, by almost 3k people around my workplace. I came into this plant after graduating and was given the role of communication and multimedia. Creating video is part of my my daily task, and also at the same time, i was given the chance to help create email send outs, posters, and banners for publicities. The first banner on top is for my company's recent English Week, yeah, isin't it fun to work in a company that actually, somehow resembles your university years. CLICK HERE for more of the English Week. Second image is one of my recent design to boost my company's output to 4.2 million cars per week. (YES, you did not have to see that statement again, we are indeed producing 4.2 millon cas every week for the enitre world, Toyota is just loser) My aim, will be: I want my work to be display all over (the country, as a starting) and be remembered. Hopefully this can be done soon.

Final Verdict: It sure feels good when people tell you a good news that benefits yourself. For this reason, when you see me, please say "Are you Feeling Great", and I 'LVIN' shall buy you an ice cream.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home