July 20, 2007

TGIF Weekly Report!

"Whatya Looking at, You Milo Tin"

So fast and it's another weekend. A lot of things happened:-
  1. My new family member joined in

  2. I went to Dragon-i again (YES, i know i've been there non stop, i didn't own it and still, i need to pay for what i've eaten, and YES i had the same food everytime i'm there)

  3. Got myself the long awaited present

  4. Got Sick

  5. Went to Swensens, (YES, less than a week, i was there again)

  6. Screwed up my blog's html, now i have to redo everything again
  7. Watched Harry Potter
  8. Managed to sit down at Borders alone reading a DLSR manual (because i do not wish to pay that amount to buy it, so i'm going to make a few more rounds there to finish up the manual for FOC, Welcome to Malaysia!, hahahaha.)

But of course the BEST OF ALL is, I'M WATCHING TRANSFORMERS TOMORROW MORNING AT 12.15am (OK, i know this is quite embrassing yelling at my blog telling people i'm watching transformers when almost all the people in my workplace already watched ages ago)

Final Verdict: Transformers, more than meet the eyes, (Kelvin, you are going to hate this, jet jet, jet jet.. jet, hahahaha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home