July 14, 2007

Finally...Fu Yoh!!!

"Fu Yoh, 55-200mm VR Lens"
"See the VR Switch"
"With the D50 and the Crumpler 6 Million Camera Bag Behind"

YES, finally ater months of waiting, (plus phone calls to the shop which they promised will call me back if there's stock, BUT DID NOT) today i tried my luck and went over to the shop and asked for this lens, and YES, it's there, and i immediately took out my card and off it went for a swipe and off it goes some $$$$ of mine, hehehe. I would also like to take this chance to thank the one who sponsored me, hahahaha.

My D50 ran out of battery, so for the time being, i will not be able to show you what this lens is capable of producing together with my D50, but stay tune, i'll definitely snap loads of it and show you guys over here.

I also found out, they have aftermarket battery grip for my D50, isn't that cool, but it is made in china but comes with a 1/2 year warranty, don't know whether want to risk buying it or not....

Final Verdict: Pardon me, as i need to go molest and hug this lens of mine for a while... Battery, battery, when can you finish charging....haiseh...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home