June 17, 2007

So Long My Beloved Collie....

"Collie, RIP, We'll Miss You Always"

Ever felt how miserable was it to have someone dear to you vanishing from your life? The last time i had such feeling was when my grandpa left me 7 years ago before i got into college. Last Wednesday 13 June 2007, Collie left me and us. For those who knows Collie well, will definitely miss him. Collie is a Shetland Sheepdog which has a very gentle personality, will only bark when the house alarm, bell, phone rings and lost in chasing game. Either than that, he is always as calm as the sea. He once detered an asshole who tried to jump into our house.

Collie came into our family rougly around 7 years ago as a skinny and fragile stray dog who was picked up by a friend of mine. I adopted him few days later and since then there was no turning back. The furthest he travelled was to KL sitting beside me while i was driving. He had his 1 week vacation there staying at the apartment where i used to stay.

As time passes, we found out that he had kidney problem which was what caused his death. I would say from what i've understand, he died because he wasn't lucky enough to have a vet that cares for him, but instead chose to let go of him for $$$. Now i know how materialistic this world could become when $$$ takes over. Even dog still deserve a second chance to live.

No places would accept to cremate him and finally he was laid to rest in a 2 feet hole dug by my dad at my grandma's house surrounding.

Final Verdict: Collie, I'll always miss you and i'm sure i would not be able to have another you to be replaced.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home