June 17, 2007

Hello Once Again!

"My Early Years Were Spent Here"
"Where the Riches Meets the 'Poorlies'"
"One of My Favourite at Dragon-i"
"Meet My Friend, Mr/ Ms MEOW!"
"Malaysia, Truly Asia"

Hi, after such long time, i'm back again, a lot of things happened withing these few months, in fact i have a lot of things that i wish to share with you. One of it had been done through my last entry. OK, the above images are just fraction of pictures that i've taken during last few months when i didn't blog. All captured using SE K800i and also, Sony does not pay me for promoting this statement

In fact, i've promised a lot of people i'll have an entry with the title "I Didn't Know That..." So be patient and stay tune for new stuff.

Final Verdict: Just stay tune for something special.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home