June 30, 2007

Birthday This Year!

"Bunch of Buddies that Celebrated My Birthday"
"2 of my 6 Buddies"
"Feel LIKE Whacking Him with a Japanese Sandal? Go Ahead"
"Tasty Creme Brulee, Italian Version of Our Custard"
"My Piece of FOC Cake from TGIF"

Went back to Ipoh last weekend to celebrate my BIG Day, hahaha, yeah, but too bad this year, i only had a few buddies celebrating with me, but nevertheless it was a great one. Had dinner at a chinese restaurant, then off to sing 'K' until the wee hours. Thank you for all the SMSes that you guys sent, but it was kinda weird, there are a lot of lost contact friends that sent me messages on that day but those that I'm expecting, forgot to send me any.

Then, the next day which was my actual day, went off to check out my new family member which i'll blog about it later when i get the updated version, haha, then off to Italia Mia, the one and only Italian Restaurant from Ipoh that is run by an Italian, family business though.

Drove back to Penang, had my final celebration at TGIF, requested a cake with NO shout outs from their staffs, or else, i'll have to stand on the chair with me wearing short pant and sandal, then wait for them to shout whatever thay want to. Hahaha, thanx to two lovely colleagues of mine, i had another belated birthday treat at Pastasia.

Final Verdict: This year was a great one, my present include starbucks voucher, toy voucher, a ferrari die cast car which i need to assemble myself, and lots of $$$$ (not gonna tell you how much for security reasons) and the last present i'm waiting is, WHERE IS MY GOD DAMN 55-200mm lens, so HOT meh, no stock until now.....

1 Comments:

Blogger UjinYee said...

Who the new family member? Post pics please...

23:32  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home