February 15, 2007

Missed It!

"My photo is at the top, haha"

"Screw the ghost, i'm the dog rider"

I'm sure avid readers of The Star newspaper will notice the 'Thumbnails' section everyday where readers send in photos of interesting matters hoping to get the easy RM50 given to the winner everyday. Well, last 2-3 weeks, i thought, why not, RM50 just for a shot, that should be easy.

The above picture was taken in Ipoh on one of my recent trip back. Immediately when i see this scenario, i know RM50 is there waiting for me to grab, so, took out my K800i, shot and on that night itself, sent it to The Star, then it was published out on the second day, guess i did capture a vey good shot since it was published out so fast from millions of entries (i'm sure there are lots of entries if not millions).

But too bad, i did not get the RM50, but this picture of mine top the page, hahaha, guess u lose some and you gain some.

Final Verdict: This will be my part time job to earn money from now on, haha. guys, it's not easy to capture such moment, if you feel that the things in front of you is worth RM50, grab the camera and start shooting.

Final Verdict 2: Stay tune for another prize grabber photos i have in hand, will send it in soon, also taken with my handphone but on a 3650

1 Comments:

Blogger UjinYee said...

I saw the pic in the paper.
Nice opp shot.

23:14  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home