February 08, 2007

Miss ME!

"Lvin in the year of the Piggie!"

Ladies & Gentlemen, i'm back, officially back after such long disappearance. Well, i was as usual busy with work since last year, even now as i'm typing, i still owe my boss a few projects that i've missed since last year, DAMN. OK, Xmas was normal for me, i was back in Ipoh, forgotten how i celebrated it, hahahah LAME ME, ok then new year i was in Ipoh too, went to a pub to countdown with someone i do not know, how boring could that be, then it was my buddies ROM, Ivan & Goon, went back to Ipoh again, i did make a lot of trips back then, that made up why i do not have time to blog, hahaha.

OK, year 2006 had been a great one, i marked my 1 year in working, i got lots of new stuff, but all of it was not all i dreamt of wanted, but afterall, it feels good. Let me tell you what was in my wish list:- (only brand be mentioned for security reasons, hehehe)

Wanted Tag Heuer but got a Fortis
Wanted Nokia, but got a Sony Ericsson
Wanted Reebok, but got a Nike
Wanted a Nissan Skyline, but ended up buying lots of Nissan Skyline die cast

Well, looking at it, it wasn't that bad after all, can still target for it this year. Lets see things that i wanted but i failed to get last year:-

Putra Place/ Green Lane Park
MyVi, 206, Neo, Smart4Two
iPod

Things i bought last year:-

Dell
Nikon
Nike Acc.

Well, enough off all those things that i got, cannot get, wanna get. In the end it just suck up all my money, hahaha.

OK, back to the picture above, was at the saloon for almost 5 hours last Sunday. Wanted to just have a hair cut, but ended up highlighting it in gold/copper. It was a few hours of torturing as i have to wait so long to get it look great. First they put an elephant condom on my head, forcing it to go down my head like i'm a dick head., with the HUGE holed condom, this guy tries to pick my hair with a small scapel one by one until i look like Coolio, then bleached my hair, after 1/2 hour, took out the rubber and off i go washing my hair, then, OMG, WTF !@#$%^&*, i can't believe my eyes, (refer to pic no. 3). I thought they gonna just dye it this way for me, then i was worried how am i gonna meet up with people with such a 'La La, Ah Beng style, then this guy came again bleached my hair with the second color, then after 1 hour, was washed again, did some mint treatment, "JENG JENG" behold, the all new 2007 LVIN, hahahha.

Final Verdict: That's my entry after so long, just to make up for what i've been not posting all these while.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Lvin my good friend!

Wow, such a nice surprise to find you have a blog! And its really cool as well. I will definitely bookmark it! I have not blog in long time lah, no time and so busy with work.

Anyway, Wah! You got a makeover ah!! Really look great! So leng chai hahaha!

See ya and take care!

Keep posting new stuff ya!

Best regards,
Ben Quah.

21:05  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home