February 28, 2007

Happy CNY 2007

"Stalled besides the road, waiting for ambulance"
"See the fumes coming out from the radiator"

"What a way to enjoy the 8th day of CNY"
Hello everyone, i'm back after an enjoyble and hectic CNY. Like everyone i was looking so much to CNY, went back to Ipoh, got drunk on the eve, hahaha, then it goes on non stop for gambling. Didn't win much as the bet placed were just too little, can't even buy me a Mcd value meal.
I was told those in the chinese zodiac of dog will enjoy a good and comfortable year ahead especially in the month of Feb. Yeah, month of Feb. Well, it turn out kinda good until last Sunday when i was travelling back to Penang.
I blew my car engine off. Was speeding all the way back through the rain (that's when little car like mine can outrun bigger cars as people will tend to slow down). When it reaches the Juru toll, i kinda sensed that it's a bit foggy behind my car, and i found out that my car was emitting white smole, SHIT, then i heard weird noises, my temp went up to the MAX, yeah MAX and that scared the hell out of me. So i slowed down, then reach the Pg bridge, as the guy can i stopped infront of the toll, stupid ASSHOLE said cannot as all the cones were placed there, F**K my bonnet is now fogging out with smoke, so i stopped half way at the bridge for 15 minutes.
Then, i thought, since home is so near, might as well try driving it home first, with the temp to the MAX, i managed to crossed the bridge, and it died just after tesco before the tunnel. Instantly reminded me of the scene in initial D where the AE86 died after its engine blew.
Waited for my bro to come, opened the bonnet, engine oil everywhere, SHIT, called my insurance co. tow truck came, towed to a garage that specialize in italian cars (well, i still have a jap engine, didn't change to a italian type, hahaha.
Main cause, water pump leaked, water evaporated, burnt and melted the distributor cap, gasket, etc etc. Anyway, it took 1 1/2 days for the guy to repaired my car, that was fast.
Final Verdict: Luckily i didn't get burnt alive inside the car just like in the movies, guess Dog is still good after all (Yeah, after paying so much for the repair)


1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

aiyohh.. how can compare ploton with lambo ah? if u compare them with hyundai or cherry then quite ok lah. well, at least proton's logo and lambo's are a bit similar, haha..

14:41  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home