October 31, 2006

It Has Been a While!

I guess, it has been sometimes since i last blogged, hope i'm not losing my reader out there, though i do not even know if i have any. well, i've been sick since yesterday and the week before had been busy with work and holidays.

Well, last month had been a great season for Msia, thanx to the annual haze that has been fogging which started few years back. since then it has become an annual weather. i guess i'm not the first blogger writing about this, in fact a few blogs that i've readhad already been complaining about the fog.

Anyway, since i'm still unfit for the moment, i'll be back for more interesting entires, stay tune.

Final Verdict: I'm sick yet i still wanna write something so my readers will stay on with me, hehe.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home