August 07, 2006

Home Sweet Home!



What can be more wonderful than being in your own home, own town and do all the things that you've been doing for the past 20 years. i missed my folks, my doggie (collie), my 24 piece collection of skylines and best of all, my bed. i was in town last weekend and somehow, though it was only for 2 nights, i did lots of things, managed to catch 4 rounds of snooker with my buddies. talking about the ball game, haven't been touching it for sometimes. used to practice like 4 times a week when i was jobless, thought i could go pro, but too bad, it's just not my table of balls. then on sat, went window shopping, then it was with collie, my niece walking the park beside my house. had dinner wif my buddies that night, sort off like an annual dinner for TFLC (our co.), then off to 'satay celup', then bean sprout chic at 1am, gosh, eaten so much.

was driving back in my bro's car and i think i've gotten myself a 'red packet' that will send to me soon, DAMN.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey ... wah got blog huh ! well say hi to ur mom to me K ... oh by the way its me sook yin

13:13  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home