August 09, 2006

HELL break lose


today has been tiring and exhausting for me, i slept at 3am the night before, don't ask me why cause i don't know, all i remember was i watched austin powers gold member and american pie 123, GOSH, guess thoase are the reasons why i can't sleep. today i finally understand the meaning of 'oh see tek ng tak han' (no time to go and shit), well that is a direct translation from cantonese. i was really in the urge to go shoot it out from the morning until finally, min ago, it finally came out. i was too bz until no time to do so, DAMN, guess those phrase is really true after all. i had been so busy the whole day, thanx to last min work my co. gave me, well as usual, not dat i didn't plan well, just that the materials got to me late, managed to finish a video for this fri, then thought that i can try to piece the other video up which due this sat, but after like 5 hour, my idea was banned! DAMN it man, why can't you tell me earlier you want other stuff in it. at first i asked you, you said no prob, then now got prob, WTF man. Well, all i can say is, welcome to the corporate world. anyway, don't want to talk about it, well have a good sleep tonight and win my battle tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home