August 07, 2006

Heaven & Hell!



I own a D50 and i'm proud of it mainly because i'm just a beginner in the photography world, even before i own the D50, i would go around with my Fujifilm F410 and my cam phone shooting around. then recently, i sorta own a D200, well, not to say i own it, but mainly 99% i'll be using it, it belongs to my dept. it's heavy compared to D50 for sure, even the price is two folds, GOSH, i describe it as heavenly for D200 as the weight is just nice for me though some find it heavy, the depth of field is amazing, very professional DSLR. as for D50, well, lighter it has a plactic body, easier interface, yet, i would not describe it as hell. well, what the heck, i own both camera and i sort of like my D50 more now, hahaha. my bro who had a chance to use the D200 told me, he would save a few more bucks just to get it rather than getting the poor image quality of D50. well, i don't agree, still the price is 2 times of D50.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home