August 06, 2006

GET SET, GO!


It has been a while since i wanted to start a blog of myself since everyone i know seems to own one, so being the 'kiasu' (scared t lose) one since i'm staying at a 'kiasu-ism' (very) island currently, i would not want to be missed out for sure.

Like every chapter has its own introduction, i'll do mine, since this is my first time into blogging. as you know, my name is Lvin, and i come from a very peaceful town (too peaceful in fact) called Ipoh, spend quarter of my life there schooling and exploring what's best for me, i then moved to KL for my degree in one of the so called prestigious college in the country, well, i would call it blood sucking like any other LUCT-ians wouldl agree with me. 4 years in KL changed the entire me. Studyin in LUCT was an interesting one for me. The place is full of chicks and i mean pretty and loaded chicks, you'll have to be there to experience. OK, enough of the 4 years of studies.

Currently working with a toy manufacturer, YES, that is every BOYS dream to be able to work in a toy factory and at the same time have fun, isin't that great. My first job, after i'm jobless for almost a year since graduated with a degree in Mass Communications, went for countless of interviews like every suckers does, got rejected for various reasons, etc. not hype enough, not happening, WAIT aren't those the same reasons, what's with me being a normal lad, DAMN YOU:- GH $%&*#@!)*%

When everyone asked me what degree i have, and after tell them i have a major in Film & TV and reactions were, 'why aren't you in the TV station' DAMN it man, how do i know why those TV freaks just think that i'm not freaky enough to be with them, what can i do, but not too bad considering my job now has to do with my second major which is multimedia. I do video editing for the them and in charge of everything that has to be related to communications, trust me, you know nothing about communications when i meant that, part time IT support as well, sometimes, it's like a janitor work for me, but nevertherless i enjoyed it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home